Dior hair and make-up

Leave a Comment
Dior SS15 RTW 



AW 2014-15 couture


The make-up used in two of the recent collections of Dior have been quite minimal despite the eye make-up. The models look as though they are bare faced with a touch of metallic across the eyelids, which brings a young, contemporary feel to the look as well as quite futuristic.    


For my film I know that I want the make-up to be simple and minimal to produce the idea of something organic, natural and fresh. Also I want the light make-up to produce the idea of a light, summery scent not a heavy overpowering one. I want her to appear as a 'natural beauty', confident in her own skin and not hiding behind heavy make-up.

In both of the collections the hair used was also kept very simple, but feminine, with models that have long hair. They used middle partings and the hair was kept straight but free flowing. I want to use quite similar hair to give the impression of effortlessness.   


Minimal make-up inspiration

Simple hair inspiration






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig